Attention: Seniors and Parents/Guardians --
Please join us for Financial Aid Night and learn about options for paying for post-secondary education.
Monday, October 15th
Northwood HS Computer Lab
Mark your calendars to attend Financial Aid Night! The evening will start with an overview presentation about the process and types of financial aid, from Jordan Appicelli - our UW-System College Resource Counselor. You will then be able to log on to the computers to create your accounts and begin filling out your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) with assistance from Jordan.
What you will need to complete the FAFSA:
- 2017 Federal Tax Return and W-2s
- 2017 Untaxed Income Records - such as child support or veteran's non-educational benefits
- Information on savings, investments, business and/or farm assets - if applicable
- Driver's License (if you have one)
- Social Security number
- Alien Registration or Permanent Resident Card (if you are not a US citizen)
- Dates: birth, death, marriage and separated/divorced
** Dependent students will need both student AND parent income information **
Please call or email Mrs. Kildow if you have any questions: